The access and/or use of the ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V., website (www.inversionistasmx.aleatica.com) is attributed to whoever does so as User, accepting, from said moment and without limitation, these general conditions, as well as the specific conditions, which complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to specific services and content of the website.
II. Use of the Website, its services and contents
The User must use the Website, its services and contents without breaching the current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Also, the Website may not be used for illegal or wrongful purposes against ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V. as well as its shareholders, representatives, subsidiaries or any third party, damaging or preventing the normal operation of the Website in any manner.
The Website contents (informative documents, texts, graphics, sound and/or audio files, photographs, designs, etc.) may not be:
- Reproduced, distributed or modified, unless prior and written authorization is provided by its rightful owners;
- Breach the rights of ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V. its shareholders, representatives, subsidiaries or branches, or of its rightful owners;
- Used for any commercial or advertising purpose, beyond those strictly permitted;
- Obtained through any method other that those provided to Users; as well as those commonly used in the web, provided these may result in damage to the ALEATICA website.
III. Unilateral modification
ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V. reserved the right to modify the structure or design of the Website, by adding, removing or transforming its accesses or interfaces; and occasionally varying its content as well as its access and use conditions, as deemed convenient and appropriate, without breach the rights of third parties.
The www.inversionistasmx.aleatica.com website may provide links to other content developed and owned by third parties. The exclusive purpose of said links is to provide the User the possibility to complement the information of interest through said links. However, ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V. is not liable, in any case, for the results derived from access to said links by the User, nor for the content of said links.
V. Disclaimer of Guarantees and Liability
ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V. does not provide any guarantee and is not liable, under any circumstance, for the damages of any nature derived from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and operation of the Website and/or its services or content, provided all the Website’s information is provided only for informative purposes;
- Lack of use, suitability or validity of the Website and/or its services or content to satisfy the Users’ needs, activities or specific results or expectations;
- The existence of virus, malicious or prejudicial programs in the content;
- The reception, acquisition, storage, dissemination or transmission of the content by the Users;
- Illegal, negligent or fraudulent use opposite to the good faith, public order and the generally accepted uses or opposite to these General Conditions pf the Website its services or content by the Users;
- Lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and offered in the Website to the Users. Third parties’ noncompliance of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided through the Website to the Users.
- Notwithstanding the above, Users visiting the Website have the guarantee that ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V. ensures its best effort to guarantee their privacy offering the use of a Safe Server.
VI. Data stored in the server. “Cookie” management.
“Cookies” are small text filed that web browsers store in a computer when a website is visited. Text files creates by the ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V. Website have the purpose of facilitating the recognition of visiting Users to offer an improved view of the Website. “Cookies” do not store confidential or personal information, such as Users’ names or addresses. “Cookies” simply contain a key read in our Website to display information. However, Users can deactivate “Cookies” in their computer or allow their browser to notify when a new “Cookie” is received through the PREFERENCES column in the browser website.
The term of the Website service and its related services is not defined. Notwithstanding the above, ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V. reserved the right to interrupt, suspend or conclude the Website service or any of its related services, in the same conditions established in the third condition above.
VIII. Intellectual Property
For the protection of intellectual property rights, if any User or third party considers that its legitimate rights were breached by the content of the Website, said User or third party must notify said situation to ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V. specifying the following:
- Personal information of the holder of the rights allegedly breached. If the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party, the appropriate powers must be specified and certified;
- Indication of the content protected by intellectual property rights and their location in the Website;
- Certification of said intellectual property rights;
- Express statement through which the interested party guarantees the veracity of the information provided in the notification;
- The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is exclusively attributable to said parties.
IX. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
The General Conditions are governed by the Mexican legislation.
ALEATICA S.A.B. de C.V. and the User expressly waive any other applicable jurisdiction, and agree to abide the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Mexico City for all issues arising or actions derived from the Website services and content, and the interpretation, application, compliance or noncompliance of the terms established herein.