Autovias Concesionadas OHL announces conclusion of injunction proceeding

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]OHL México S.A.B. de C.V. (“OHL México” or “the Company “) (BMV: OHLMEX), informs the following with regards to the Company’s press release that was issued on November 12, 2013:

1. The Secretary of Finance and Administration of the Government of the State of Puebla published, in accordance with the final judgment ruled by the First Appellate Court of the 6th Circuit in Administrative Matters, a new recovery agreement for the Libramiento Norte de Puebla concession (“Libramiento”), which establishes the liquidation framework for the compensation Autovías Concesionadas OHL, S.A. de C.V. has the right to receive.
2. Autovías Concesionadas OHL, S.A. de C.V., has been indemnified by the Government of the State of Puebla for the investments made in Libramiento, granted today in the form of a new concession title for the development of an alternate project. The new title has been granted for the construction, exploitation, operation, conservation and maintenance of an elevated highway over the Autopista Federal México–Puebla–Veracruz, with a length of 13.3 kilometers.
3. Furthermore, OHL México informs that it has signed an agreement with Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura, S.A.B. de C.V. establishing the terms and conditions for the development of the aforementioned alternate project, in which OHL México will have a 51% stake and Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura, S.A.B. de C.V. will have the remaining 49%.

Download document
Back to Relevan Events[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comparte en tus redes

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Más eventos relevantes

Administrative Proceeding’s Rulings

Mexico City, October 13, 2021.– In connection with the relevant events dated February 25, 2021, April 9, 2021 and April 12, 2021, by means of

Relevant Events

Mexico City, August 24, 2021.- In connection with: (i) the relevant event dated August 5, 2021,which publication was requested by the Mexican National Banking and

Relevant Event

ALEATICA S.A.B. DE C.V. INFORMS ABOUT CHANGES TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND CORPORATE PRACTICES AND AUDIT COMMITTEES AND ABOUT CERTAIN AMENDMENTS TO ITS BYLAWS

Busca por rango de fechas: